Labels

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cooking

It's so nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of when it comes to cooking healthy.  Today Mellonee called me to tell me she was so excited to actually have a second to cook something just for fun.  She had found a blog she loved and the recipe for no bake granola bars.  I was excited when she told me the ingredients and had her send me the blog.  I was in my car driving at the time but new I needed to go to the store so I grabbed a few things for the granola bars while I was there.  I found chocolate chips that are soy, nut, and dairy free and yum they taste good too (no GMOs baby).
Dairy, Nut, and Soy free chocolate chips
I also found this coconut and decided I had to try it.  It's pretty tasty!



Unsweetened coconut flakes


Finally the finished product and yum they are delicious.  I loved them and can't wait for my boys to try them in the morning.  The recipe can be found here

The finished product, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment