Labels

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Oh baby

Brad was out of town last night and today so last night I got the kids fed and ready for bed, put Spencer to bed, played basketball with Braden, did a core workout with Braden which was hard and fun! The kid can be a crack up! Then did my workout and got the house picked up before I finally went to bed. Got up at 6am this am with Spencer and then at 7am I was trying to get breakfast ready and pears and apples in the dryer and make lunches. I asked Ty to watch Spencer for a while and then when Braden came up I asked him to grab Spencer but neither one listened to me and the next thing I knew Spencer was rolling down the stairs. I freaked out and went running after him. After all the talks in conference about children dying I might be a little more paranoid. He seemed to be okay but it's been 4 hours and I'm still not calmed down inside. How do you know if they are okay? Later today I was taking his 9 month picture since I hadn't taken it yet and he went flying off the mini chair he was sitting on. Luckily I caught him but still I just thought are you kidding me? What is up with today. I told Spencer he's not allowed to get hurt or anything on Braden's birthday.
I took Braden to harmons today to pick up doughnuts for his class for school. He has 28 kids, that's a lot of doughnuts to take to school and a lot of kids for 1 teacher. Ty had a field trip today and unlike last year he actually brought his entire lunch and not just a half of a sandwich. He was reminding me of last years field trip where he brought half a sandwich in a bag and where he was supposed to go get a school lunch but didn't. It made me laugh and he was cracking up. Today he took a half a sandwich, an apple sliced, pretzels, and his favorite part a doughnut, and milk as well. I'm sure he'll come home with all of it except the doughnut. LOL
Planning to pick Braden up for lunch today and then take him shopping. It's crazy that I have a 12 year old but it's also nice to have more mature kids around.
Abby I hung your banner up, as soon as I load the pictures I'll post it on here. I LOVE it and you did such a good job.

Abby- I just barely read this. Poor Spencer. That stuff happens with all of them but it's scary every time. Can't believe he's 9 months already! You should post one of the pics you took. Glad the birthday banner was cute, where are the pics on here? And Braden passes the sacrament now huh? So weird! Love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment